– We got a lot of stuff. – This bag is so heavy! – This bag’s heavy too! – Whoa, there’s lot’s of toys in here. Mom, we need to keep this
silly string at our house. – Okay, to prank Dad? – Yeah! Silly string! Start cleaning my bed. Get my blanket off. And get my other blanket off. Pillow off. (humming) Kind of like this. Put them nice and cozy. Cause they’re so cozy. Ahh! I am gonna start school soon! I better go shopping
to get some more stuff. Here’s my backpack. I need to get glue and crayons and paper and wipes and some toys. Let’s put this in my backpack. (humming) [Adley] Oh, I forgot my money! Okay, let’s put it in my backpack. (upbeat music) Let’s go! (upbeat music) Mom, I have school soon! Can we go to the store and get
me some more school supplies? I got my list. – Oh yeah, that’s right. – Can we go right now? – Yeah we can go right now. – Yay let’s go! – Okay let’s go! – Yeah, I’m going ahead, Mom. I can’t go out to the car, it’s too dark. You’re gonna have to drive it
back here and get in the car. – We will have to do that, yeah. – Yeah We’re here at the store. I need to get my shopping list out. Put my shopping list in here. I may be pushing it, Mom. (racing car effect) Oo, aisle. Aisle, here’s the aisle. Oh, Mom, look silly string. – [Mom] Silly string? You need three packs of toys. – [Ashlyn] Yeah. – [Mom] Can you find you find
some good toys right here? – Oh yes. This is on my list. – [Mom] Okay. – These were on my list. These were on my sign. Putting them in here. Oh, these look fun for my school. Oh, I need to buy some
silly string for my house. Okay, we’re gonna buy one silly string. Okay, how many toys do I need? Oh, I need wipes and more wipes and some glue and crayons. Let’s go, I only got toys (sliding basket) Got the list. Oh, these are just right. These are just right. They’re on my list. We need these, they match my list. Now, I have to put my basket back. Now, we just need some crayons. Let’s go, Mom. Zoom, I’m the rat. Oh, where are these crayons? Those are
– Oh, those are markers. – Well, none of these are all markers. – Where are the crayons? – [Adley] The crayons aren’t over here. – [Mom] Hey, we were just over here. Here they are. – Oh, here it is. – [Mom] How many boxes are by the crayons? How many do we need? – One, two, three, four. Oh, we need four of them. – Four.
– Yeah. – Okay. One, three, six, four. – [Mom] We got the
crayons, we got the wipes, and the toys, we need? – Glue! We need a glue. Let’s go – [Mom] Find glue. – Zon on the right. This is glue, this is glue. – This is glue.
– Yeah. Found glue.
– [Mom] Perfect. This is glue. – How many glues do we need? – Let me check. One.
– [Mom] Okay. They only need one glue. – Did we get everything on our list? – I think we need one more thing. – [Mom] What is it? We need paper. – [Mom] Paper? Okay let’s find some paper.
– Paper. (baby yells) I see the paper. – Oh, there it is. Can you grab that and put it in? Okay, this is heavy paper. (grunts) It says we only need one of them. Okay, we got the glue, we got the crayons, we got the paper, we got the
wipe, and we got two toys. Now, let’s go. Mom, wait, I need some new clothes. – You do?
– Yeah, let’s go. – You are outgrowing your clothes. Let’s go get some. – I want to get this, Mom. Can I get this? – That’s so cute, yep. Okay, I’ll put it right here. – What do you think of this jacket? I think this is so cute. – Yeah, let’s get it. – Look, and it comes with cat ears. – Let’s get it for me.
– Okay. – Oh, I see something to get. Oo, I love this. It’s a Bell dress. – [Mom] I love it. – Can we get it? – [Mom] Yeah.
– Okay. – [Mom] Okay, you can get one more thing. Okay, mommy, let me go pick it. One thing is next. Mom, I want to get this. – Okay.
– Let’s go, Mom. Mom, we got everything we needed, can we go check out now? – [Mom] Yep let’s go.
– Okay. (upbeat music) – We got a lot of stuff. – This bag is so heavy. – This bag’s heavy too. – Whoa, there’s lots of toys in here. Mom, we need to keep this
silly string at out house. – Okay, to prank Dad? – Yeah.
– Deal. [Mom] Oh, these are going to be so fun for your toys at school. – Yeah. – Bubbles, squirt guns, and kazoos. – Okay, I’m all ready for school. Let’s go, thank you for watching. Bye! (upbeat music)